lundi, octobre 8

Blog contest - Day #1

So far so good.
I got the first post.
That was easy - I can even stop here.
But no.

Blogging blogging.
Once in a while the "why blog" question comes around. Last time I asked myself this question I almost stopped blogging. But I can't, I definately can't delete my blog. I started this one back in 2003 and since then I'm still at the same platform, now and then asking me "why blog?".

Well, blog for the fun, blog to talk to myself - while I don't talk to other people.
I certainly don't blog to get trafic or readers. I blog mostly for mee, because, deep inside myself, I like blogging.
It's as simple as that.

But, as this time I'm taking part on this contest, well, I may get new readers!
I'm also on twitter and there I tweet in portuguese, french, or english. And as here the subjects are totally and completely ecclectic.

But most of getting new readers, it's so exciting to take part in this contest!
I tld myself that if I manage to publish a post a day for the next 30 days I can do anything. I just have to stop being lazy.

It already had some results: I went jogging yesteday morning youhou I had stopped (because of lazyness) about a year ago.

Will I manage to take all these challenges at once? Who knows! Let's give it a try!

Update
PS: I'll add the hashtag #SMCSFBlogOff at the beggining of my next posts so it gets to Twitter with the right #.

1 commentaire:

Bohemian Babushka a dit…

Blogging AND jogging? You are a much braver soul than I. BB2U

P.S. We took the challenge and the first step- we can do this!