mardi, novembre 6

#SMCSFBlogOff - The more you blog the more you want to blog?

Right or wrong sentence?

I can't say if it is right or wrong or if it works for everyone.

What I can say is that it kind of works for me.

We aren't finished yet we still have a couple of days to go. 

NB1: A question to #SMCSFBlogOff people: when do we finish? On the 7th or on the 8th?? I'd say the 7th so... tomorrow???

So we aren't finished yet but I'm already getting to some conclusions:

- forcing myself to blog here was a good thing it go me on the blog-rails again
- it is very hard to blog everyday but if I did it so far it means that I can blog at least once a week. This blog should never be abandoned again!
- I got used to post in english! My few readers in french will excuse me if from time to time I post in english?
- I decided to launch another blogging project, I'm still thinking of it but this contest opened my appetite
- during this period I tweeted less but as the blogging stuf I could tweet more, couldn't I? It's so easy, 140 signs...
- I definately continued instagramming everyday.

So the more I blogged the more I want to blog.

I don't know about you but I'm feeling like a conqueror from the middle ages! 
The territory I conquered is mine! All mine! 
It's the wicked wide web!!

NB2: The post started right but became a #nutspost didn't it?

Aucun commentaire: