mardi, juillet 30

Why are you so mean to me?

I'm always with you. You're with me.
You're my eyes souvenirs. You're my ears  sometimes. I listen to you what you sing to me everyday (almost!).

But you had a... mid-life crisis?

First you lost all the names but kept the numbers.
I have a whole bunch of textos where there's no one but numbers. My friends became numbers. + something

No one knows how come some names came back, others got lost for ever (apparently).

I got used to live with half addressbook, I was planning to get all the others back.

Then the unthinkable happened. Then some freezing moments happenned again last week-end and.... Names have gone again. The few I had recovered are gone again.
Again.

What do I have to do with you temperamental iPhone ????

Any of you out there knows why my iPhone 4 iOS 5.1.1 is doing this to me?
Is it a sign to:
- upgrade to iOS 6?
- upgrade to iPhone 5?
- leave iPhone world? 

*sight

Aucun commentaire: